In addition to zero up-front outlay in some cases; some of the many advantages of sourcing solar power via a PPA or Operating lease include:
* Removal of the burden of ownership of a system.
* Electricity remains an operational expense.
* Savings on electricity costs.
* Built in redundancy – you maintain access to mains grid power.
* Operating lease generation guarantees.
* Hedges electricity price rise risk.
* Full O&M servicing + 24/7 remote monitoring.
* Potential to easily expand and/or add on new technologies as required.
Call our Commercial Sales Team on +91 8286086996 or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about solar PPA and leasing options.
A Solar PPA is a long term contract to purchase electricity generated by a solar panel system installed at your premises. Features and benefits include:
* Monthly payments per unit electricity delivered.
* Solar PPA electricity reduces your grid electricity purchases.
* Solar PPA electricity is charged at agreed prices for the duration of the contract.
* Flexible lease terms between 15-20 years with extension and early buyout options.
* We maintain and manage the system through out the solar PPA term.
* Provides future certainty over electricity expenditure.
A Solar Operating Lease is a contract to pay a fixed monthly amount for consuming electricity generated by a solar power system on your premises. Some of the benefits include:
* Fixed monthly payment for all electricity delivered.
* A solar lease reduces your organisation’s dependence on electricity from the grid.
* System generation guarantee.
* Flexible lease terms between 6-10 years.
* Maintain and manage the system through out the lease term.
* Provides future certainty over electricity costs.
The major differences between a solar lease and power purchase agreement are the duration of the arrangements and pricing model. With a PPA, you make monthly payments per unit of electricity delivered. With a lease, the payments are predetermined; regardless of how much electricity is consumed. While both a PPA and a solar lease arrangement involve zero capital outlay; there are a number of factors needing to be considered with either option to gauge the best solution for your company or organisation. Our friendly experts can advise you on whether a PPA or a lease would be the better option for your circumstances. Call our Commercial Sales Team on +91 8286086996 or alternatively, email email@example.com to find out more.
All Rights Reserved 2015 - Cybermine Integrated Services Pvt LtdBack to the top